as you aren’t going to be at home all week
go out for 5 minutes to get some fruit
come back with a “sorry we missed you leaflet”
post office closes in 20 mins and i wont be able to get there
There’s just something about hanging out with her for a couple hours just seems to get things in my head sorted and she is one person Im going to miss when i move towns.
she has been a great great friend over the last 6 years and I honestly hope we get to work and live close together one day!
yes, emma this is about you!
you are awesome!
(as is claire! you guys seem really happy together right now)
A good friend is:
1. Trustworthy and loyal
2. Honest and reliable
3. Kind and caring (treats you well)
4. Non-judgmental and accepting
5. Helpful and supportive
6. Sensitive and understanding
7. Interested in you, and what matters to you (That is, not selfish and self-centered)
8. A good listener
9. Someone who share most of your values and some of your main interests
10. Someone who has a good sense of humour and can laugh along with you.